All-in-one Volt Watt Current Meter 12V Battery Solar – Includes two Genuine Anderson Plugs
All-IN-ONE In line Volt watt current meter, 0-60 VDC, 100A Peak fitted with two Genuine Anderson plugs
1 x VOLT / WATT METER, 0-60VDC, 100A PEAK WITH TWO GENUINE ANDERSON PLUGS
- High quality.
- All-in-one meter.
- Genuine Anderson Plugs attached
- 1 x Volt / Watt meter 12V.
- 2 x Fixed GENUINE Anderson Plugs
- Voltage: 0V-12V-24V-36V-48V-60V @ 0.01V
- Current: 0-50A @ 0.01A
- Current Peak: 0-100A @ 0.01A (Short periods)
- Charge: 0-65Ah @ 0.001Ah
- Power: 0-6554W @ 0.1W
- Energy: 0-6554Wh @ 0.1Wh
- Measurement update Period: 400mS
- Signal sampling rate: sample/s
- Data queue sequence time: 2 seconds
- In circuit resistance: 0.001Ω
- Operating current: 7mA
- Cable size: 14AWG
- Cable length: 50mm
- Screen: LCD dual line display
- Screen size: 65mm x 16mm
- Housing colour: Blue
- Length: 85mm
- Height: 20mm
- Width: 50mm
This professional Volt/Watt Meter is an excellent addition to any of your boat, caravan, camper, RV, solar system, battery backup system, DC circuits or RC hobby project!
This isn’t just a watt meter, it’s the All-In-One Meter! A power meter, a volt meter, an amp-hour meter, ammeter and energy meter. Everything all in one unit! This is the perfect trouble shooting tool. This all-in-one watt meter is indispensable for analyzing, testing and troubleshooting any DIY DC power project.
It will measure any DC battery setup whether it is 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V and will measure 50A continuously and 100A max in short periods.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Digital LCD screen gives clear crisp number readings.
- Handles up to 100 amps intermittently and 50 amps continuous duty.
- Connecting load end to the battery provides real-time battery charging reading.
- Handles 0 to 60 volts. Works on 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt battery bank systems.
- Extremely low power consumption of 7 mA. More efficient than any LED meter.
Measure energy (Wh),charge (Ah), power (W),current (A) and voltage (V).
- Accurate & precise 0.01A current and 0.01V voltage resolutions.
- Measures peak Amps, peak Watts (except for Doc Wattson) and Voltage minimum (sag).
- Rugged – handles 50A continuous and 100A peak at 60V.
- Acts like a wire so it doesn’t affect model’s performance. Precision Alu-Chrom current sensing resistor, with only 0.001Ω Ohms resistance and circuitry that draws only 7mA.
- Uses DSP to increase ADC resolution and differential measurement amplifiers to increase noise immunity.
|Dimensions||20 × 11 × 3 cm|