Anderson Plug 4 Outlets Flush Mount Plate Recessed Bracket Merit 12V – SB50 – 015 – 1x Anderson Only Included
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug, 2 x Cigarette Plugs and 1 x Merit Plug (Stainless Steel)
– INCLUDES GENUINE ANDERSON PLUG – OTHER PLUGS NOT INCLUDED
Australian Made stainless steel flush mounting power outlet bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug along with 2 x Power (Cigarette) Plug Sockets and a merit plug socket all on the one flush mount bracket. Can be mounted through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The Anderson bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are pre-drilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
These handy DIY stainless kits allow you to neatly mount a concealed Anderson Plug wherever space will allow. A great little addition to the back of any SUV, Landcruiser, Ute, Canopy, Caravan, Motorhome or Trailer.
– 3x 316 Stainless Plates (#4DE-ACC-015)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
– 1x Genuine Anderson Plug SB50 Grey + 6AWG contacts
Item also includes the one Anderson Plug only. Does not include the merit plug, USB or cigarette plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate and stainless fasteners for and one Anderson Plug only.
Visit our store for either
- Complete kit including all plugs.
- Stainless Plate Kit only.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Face plate Dimensions: 100mm x 90mm
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting.
– Mark the 4x holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes.
– Mark the 4x openings with a pen.
– Being careful cut out the openings
– Drill the four mounting holes.
– Mount the cigarette plugs and merit plugs to the plate
– Assemble and mount your Anderson Plug to the rear bracket with your new stylish plates.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.