Anderson Plug Carling Switch Flush Mount Plate & Recessed Bracket SB50 – 016 – Anderson Plug Included
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug & Carling Switch (Stainless Steel) – INCLUDES ANDERSON PLUG – CARLING SWITCH NOT INCLUDED
Australian Made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug and 1x Carling Switch through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are predrilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
A neat and tidy way to mount a power connection for your waeco or engel fridge, compressor or a general purpose outlet.
– 1x 316 Stainless Plates (#4DE-ACC-016)
– 1x 316 Stainless Plate (Mount for Anderson Plug)
– 1x 316 Stainless Backing Plate
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
– 1x Genuine Anderson Plug SB50 992
Item does NOT include the carling switch. This listing is for the stainless steel plate, fasteners and the Anderson Plug only.
– Stainless Plate (#4DE-ACC-016) Dimensions 85mm x 55mm
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting.
– Mark the 4x holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes.
– Mark the 2x openings with a pen. These two points are for the Anderson plug & carling switch.
– Being careful cut out the opening for the Anderson plug & carling switch.
– Drill the four mounting holes.
– Assemble and mount your Anderson Plug with your new stylish plates.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 cm|