Anderson Plug Double Flush Mount Plate & Recessed Bracket SB50 – 014 with 2x Genuine Andersons Included
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 2x 50 Amp Anderson Plugs (Stainless Steel)-
Australian made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 2x 50 Amp Anderson Plugs through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are pre-drilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
– 1x 316 Stainless Face Plates (#4DE-ACC-014)
– 2x 316 Stainless Anderson Mounting Plate (#4DE-ACC-014)
– 2x Genuine Anderson Plugs (Grey SB50 992)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 4x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
All of the stainless parts are pre-cleaned with the plastic film removed.
Item does NOT include the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate and stainless fasteners for the Anderson Plugs only.
Visit our store for this complete kit including the Anderson plug.
– Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-014) Dimensions: 69mm x 50mm
– They stepped holes in the Anderson mount plate allow for adjustment for a trim thickness of 1mm to 13mm. Each segmented hole is a step of 2mm. So if your trim is 5mm thick you would use the 3rd segmented hole from the back edge of the plate. See illustration image.
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting & wiring.
– Mark the 4x corner holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes.
– Mark the 2x openings with a pen. These two openings are for the Anderson Plugs.
– Being careful cut out the opening for the Anderson plugs. Be carefully of anything behind the trim being cut.
– Pre-wire the Anderson plugs and fit terminals.
– Using the smaller bolts fit the Anderson plugs to the plates, the bolts are a neat fit and slide straight through the plug. The connection end of the Anderson plug matches to the folded end of the plate.
– Assemble and mount the Anderson Plug on the plate behind the trim to the lower holes and the face plate to the front of the trim.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the lower corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
– Assemble and mount the Anderson Plug on the plate behind the trim to the upper holes and the face plate to the front of the trim.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the upper corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering ( 4dengineering.com.au )
|15 × 10 × 2 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.