Anderson Plug Flush Mount Plate & Recessed Bracket SB50 – 008 with Anderson Included
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug (Stainless Steel) ANDERSON INCLUDED
Australian Made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are pre-drilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
These handy DIY stainless kits allow you to neatly mount a concealed Anderson Plug wherever space will allow. A great little addition to the back of any SUV, Landcruiser, Ute, Canopy, Caravan, Motorhome or Trailer.
– 1x 316 Stainless Face Plates (#4DE-ACC-008)
– 1x 316 Stainless Anderson Mounting Plate (#4DE-ACC-008)
– 1x 316 Stainless Kidney Support Plate (#4DE-ACC-008)
– 1x Genuine Anderson Plug (Grey SB50 992)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
Item includes the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate, Anderson Plug and stainless fasteners.
Visit our store for this kit without the Anderson plug
– Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-008) Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm
– They stepped holes in the Anderson mount plate allow for adjustment for a trim thickness of 1mm to 13mm. Each segmented hole is a step of 2mm. So if your trim is 5mm thick you would use the 3rd segmented hole from the back edge of the plate. See illustration image.
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting & wiring.
– Mark the 4x corner holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes.
– Draw lines diagonally across the dots creating an X. This will give you the centre point.
– Drill the centre out with a 40mm hole saw or stepped drill bit. Be carefully of anything behind the trim being cut.
– Pre-wire the Anderson plug and fit terminals.
– Using the smaller bolts fit the Anderson plug to the plate, the bolts are a neat fit and slide straight through the plug. The connection end of the Anderson plug matches to the folded end of the plate.
– Assemble and mount the Anderson Plug on the plate behind the trim and the face plate to the front of the trim.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the lower corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
– Fit the small plate kidney shaped plate behind the trim to align with the top two holes.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the upper corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
Note: The kidney shaped plate is required for support. As Anderson plugs are a tight fit plugging and unplugging together this provides greater security behind plastic trims.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.