Australian Made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are pre-drilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
These handy DIY stainless kits allow you to neatly mount a concealed Anderson Plug wherever space will allow. A great little addition to the back of any SUV, Landcruiser, Ute, Canopy, Caravan, Motorhome or Trailer.
– 2x 316 Stainless Plates (#4DE-ACC-008)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
Item does NOT include the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate and stainless fasteners for the Anderson Plugs only.
Visit our store for this complete kit including the Anderson plug.
– Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-008) Dimensions:- 50mm x 50mm
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting.
– Mark the 4x holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes.
– Draw lines diagonally across the dots creating an X. This will give you the center point.
– Drill the center out with a 40mm hole saw or stepped drill bit.
– Assemble and mount your Anderson Plug with your new stylish plates.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 cm|