Anderson Plug Surface Mount Cover Stainless Steel to fit 1x SB50 Canopy Tray -Plug Included – 069
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug (Stainless Steel) ANDERSON INCLUDED
Australian made stainless steel surface mounting cover, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug on the Surface of your Canopy, head board ute tray, camper, caravan or boat. Mounting holes are predrilled. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
– 1x 316 Stainless Cover Plate (#4DE-ACC-069)
– 2x Stainless Bolts
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 1x Genuine SB50 Grey Anderson plugs with terminals
All of the stainless parts are pre-cleaned with the plastic film removed.
Item INCLUDES the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel cover plate, stainless fasteners and Anderson plug.
Visit our store for this kit without the Anderson plug.
– Stainless Cover Plate (#4DE-ACC-069) Dimensions: 95mm x 46mm x 18mm
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the cover plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting & wiring.
– Mark the 2x holes. These points will be the bolt holes. Predrill 4mm holes
– Mark out where the wiring will go through the surface behind the Anderson and drill hole to suit
– Pull Wiring through the hole, Pre-wire the Anderson plug and fit terminals.
– Using the bolts fit the Anderson plug between the cover plate and the surface, the bolts are a neat fit and slide straight through the plug.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in Australia by 4D Engineering
|10 × 4 × 2 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.