Anderson Plug with Folded Stainless Steel Bracket & fasteners mount SB50 – 009F
Folded Mounting Bracket to Mount 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug (Stainless Steel) ANDERSON INCLUDED
Australian made stainless steel mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are predrilled as well as mounting points. Also includes Genuine Anderson Plug and stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
– 1x 316 Stainless Anderson Mounting Plate (#4DE-ACC-009F)
– 2x Stainless Bolts
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 2x Stainless Washers
– 1x SB50 Genuine Anderson Plug (plus 2x 6AWG contacts)
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
All of the stainless parts are pre-cleaned with the plastic film removed.
Item includes the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate, stainless fasteners and the Anderson Plug.
Visit our store for this item without the Anderson plug.
– The stepped holes in the Anderson mount plate allow for adjustment for a trim thickness of 1mm to 13mm. Each segmented hole is a step of 2mm. So if your trim is 5mm thick you would use the 3rd segmented hole from the back edge of the plate.
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting & wiring. Predrill the two holes with a 5mm drillbit
– Pre-wire the Anderson plug and fit terminals.
– Using the smaller bolts fit the Anderson plug to the plate, the bolts are a neat fit and slide straight through the plug. The connection end of the Anderson plug matches to the folded end of the plate.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Free fast freight from Australia.
Manufactured in Australia by 4D Engineering
|10 × 10 × .02 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.