Anderson & Power Outlet Flush Mount S/S Plate & Bracket Only to fit SB50 – 068 – Plugs not included
Flush Mounting Plate Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 12V Power Outlet & 1x Anderson Plug (Stainless Steel) -SWITCH AND PLUG NOT INCLUDED
Australian made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 50 Amp Anderson Plug and 1 x Power Outlet (cigarette plug / outlet) through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The Anderson bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are predrilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
– 1x 316 Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-068)
– 1x 316 Stainless Anderson Mounting Plate (#4DE-ACC-068)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
All of the stainless parts are pre-cleaned with the plastic film removed.
Item does NOT include the Anderson plug or power outlet. This listing is for the stainless steel plate and stainless fasteners for the Anderson Plugs only.
Visit our store for this complete kit including the Anderson plug.
– Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-068) Dimensions: 55mm x 85mm
– The stepped holes in the Anderson mount plate allow for adjustment for a trim thickness of 1mm to 13mm. Each segmented hole is a step of 2mm. So if your trim is 5mm thick you would use the 3rd segmented hole from the back edge of the plate. See illustration image.
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting & wiring.
– Mark the 4x corner holes with a pen. These four points will be the bolt holes. Mark the holes to cut out for the Anderson and power plugs
– Cut out the holes – Be careful of anything behind the trim being cut.
– Pre-wire the Anderson plug and power outlet and fit terminals.
– Using the smaller bolts fit the Anderson plug to the plate, the bolts are a neat fit and slide straight through the plug. The connection end of the Anderson plug matches to the folded end of the plate.
– Assemble and mount the Anderson Plug on the plate behind the trim and the face plate to the front of the trim.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the lower corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
– Fit 2x stainless bolts to the upper corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless nyloc nuts.
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Manufactured in Australia by 4D Engineering
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.