SB175 Anderson Plug Stainless Flush Mount Plate & Recessed Bracket Only – 038
Flush Mounting Plate & Recessed Bracket to Mount 1x 175 Amp Anderson Plug (Stainless Steel) ANDERSON NOT INCLUDED
Australian made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 175 Amp Anderson Plug through trims and panels ranging from 1mm to 13mm in thickness. The bracket has 7 different mounting positions depending on your thickness. Mounting holes are predrilled as well as mounting points. Also includes stainless steel bolts & nyloc nuts.
– 1x 316 Stainless Face Plates (#4DE-ACC-038)
– 1x 316 Stainless Anderson Mounting Plate (#4DE-ACC-038)
– 1x 316 Stainless Kidney Support Plate (#4DE-ACC-038)
– 4x Stainless Bolts
– 4x Stainless Nyloc Nuts
– 4x Stainless Washers
– 2x Stainless Bolts (For Anderson Plug)
– 2x Stainless Nyloc Nuts (For Anderson Plug)
All of the stainless parts are pre-cleaned with the plastic film removed.
Item does NOT include the Anderson plug. This listing is for the stainless steel plate and stainless fasteners for the Anderson Plugs only.
– Stainless Face Plate (#4DE-ACC-038) (75mm x 65mm)
– They stepped holes in the Anderson mount plate allow for adjustment for a trim thickness of 1mm to 13mm. Each segmented hole is a step of 2mm. So if your trim is 5mm thick you would use the 3rd segmented hole from the back edge of the plate. See illustration image.
Installation is relatively easy.
* 5mm Drill Bit and Drill
* Holesaw/stepped drill bit or jigsaw
* 8mm Socket/spanner
* 3mm Allan Key
* 10mm socket/spanner
- Determine where to mount the plate ensuring enough room behind for recessed bracket/plug and wiring
- Mark out the 4x corner bolt holes and drill holes using 5mm drill bit
- Mark out the Anderson Plug opening with a pen and cut out using a holesaw/ stepped drill bit or jigsaw
- Pre-wire the Anderson plug and fit terminals
- Fit Anderson to the recessed bracket in the position required using M8 bolts and nuts
- Assemble and mount the Anderson Plug behind the face plate
- Fit 2x stainless bolts to the lower corners securing with washers and nyloc nuts
- Fit the small kidney shaped plate behind the trim to align with the top two holes.
- Fit 2x stainless bolts to the upper corner bolt holes and secure with the stainless washers and nyloc nuts.
Enjoy your new stylish plate!
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Free fast freight from Australia.
This product is Australian made and owned. Designed and manufactured by 4D Engineering.
Thank you for supporting Australian Businesses
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.