Stainless Steel Flush Mount Plate and 12V Power Outlet x1 – Plug Not Included – 036
Flush Mounting Plate to Mount 1x 12V Power Outlet (Stainless Steel) – POWER PLUG NOT INCLUDED
Australian Made stainless steel flush mounting bracket, this mount is an easy solution for mounting 1x 12V Power Outlet through trims, panels, canopy sub floors and walls. Mounting holes are predrilled with 5mm holes, also includes stainless steel screws
A neat and tidy way to mount a power connection for your waeco or engel fridge, compressor or a general purpose outlet. Most often used screwed to the sub floor inside custom made aluminum canopies by 4D Engineering
– 1x 316 Stainless Plate (#4DE-ACC-036)
– 2x Stainless Screws
Item DOES NOT include the power outlet
Please see other listing for Plate with the power outlet
– Stainless Plate (#4DE-ACC-036) Dimensions 50mm x 70mm
Installation is relatively easy.
– Assess where to mount the plate and ensure there is sufficient room behind for mounting and wiring.
– Mark the 1x opening for the power outlet with a pen.
– Being careful cut out the opening for the power outlet, (easiest option is to use a stepped drill bit)
– Mount the plate with the 2x stainless screw provided.
– Assemble and mount your power outlet with your new stylish plate.
*** Eledric recommends installing 12 volt products with a reputable auto electrician ***
Check out our store to see other combinations available.
Designed and Made in QLD Australia by 4D Engineering
|12 × 10 × 2 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.