T10 W5W T15 194 912 921 – 12V – 24SMD LED Interior Exterior Wedge Panel Light Bulb – Warm White
T10 24SMD LED Panel replacement light for Jayco Caravans and RVs Interior Exterior Wedge Bulb – WARM WHITE
T10 W5W 194 912 LED Replacement Light – 24 SMD – WARM WHITE
- 1 x LED 24 SMD 5050 T10 panel light bulb WARM WHITE
- Light output colour: Cool White (6000K to 7000K)
- Luminous output: 370-420Lm (Approx.)
- Comparison – crisper whiter light – brighter than warm white
- Light Output colour: Warm White (3000K to 4000K)
- Luminous output: 330-380Lm (Approx.)
- Comparison – slightly yellowish tone – not as bright as cool white
- LED brand: Epistar (High Quality)
- LED type: SMD 5050
- LED quantity: 24
- Base: T10/W5W/921/194
- Power: 2.513W
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Current draw: 0.201 Amp
- Features: EMC, Bridge rectifier (Not polarity conscious)
- Height: 45mm (Main body)
- Width: 30mm
- Connector length: 11mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
Please note that a standard W5W or W16W bulb share the same base, also known as a T10 or T15 respectively.
The luminous output of this light is exceptional, very bright and will not disappoint anyone wanting great lighting inside or outside their caravan. This light is a direct replacement of the existing bulb. Simply remove your existing bulb and replace with this LED light. It plugs straight in, taking a matter of seconds to do. Pull out your old bulb and plug this new LED light straight into the socket.
When comparing the power consumption of this LED light to an existing 16W wedge bulb the results are like this:
- At 12.5V DC the 24 LED light uses 2.513W of power and draws 0.201Amps.
- At 12.5V DC the halogen light uses 16W of power and draws 1.280Amps
- With this comparison the LED light uses one sixth less power, BUT, produces 4 times more light.
INTERIOR ROOF LIGHTS
Most commonly used roof lights in the Jayco are fitted with a T10 (W5W Wedge) light bulb. These lights are easily changed to LEDs.
Watch our simple video on how to change a T10 light
As each make and model of van are fitted with different configurations of interior roof lights its wise to have a quick look to establish which ones you require. How many roof lights are in your van? Are they doubles or singles?
We have four main options in our T10 range – 8 LED being the least bright – 48 LED being the brightest, here are some suggestions as to where each light is commonly used:-
T10 – 8 LEDs – over the bed.
T10 – 16 LEDs – over the shower/toilet.
T10 – 24 LEDs – over the main living area.
T10 – 48 LEDs – over the table, kitchen or outside exterior wall light.
Please note this is a guide only, those who prefer a very bright interior may choose 24 or 48 LED across the entire van, while others who prefer a softer hue may choose the 16 LED throughout. It’s totally personal preference as these T10’s are all interchangeable
Benefits of our LED Lights:
They are LED, drawing much less power than a conventional bulb.
Brand name Epistar LED chips.
Direct plug and play. No rewiring required.
Fitted with a bridge rectifier so the lights are not polarity conscious.
Thicker board material used to ensure a firm fit every time.
Electro-Magnetic Compatibility. (EMC Compliant).
High luminous output compared to wattage.
Manufactured by an ISO9001:2008 certified company.
2 year warranty.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 2 cm|