RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY Occasionally there may be times when you need to return your product due to faults or other reasons. To assist in returning your product please read Eledric’s ‘Returns & Exchanges Policy’ and ‘Warranty Policy’. WHEN TO RETURN A PRODUCT If a product has a major fault or failure such as;
- The product is faulty
- The product does not operate as described
- The product is different from the sample
- The product has been wrongly described
Eledric will offer you a replacement, refund or credit. HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT As Eledric is an online store your product will be required to be shipped back to Eledric at your own expense. Make sure all of the conditions have been met before returning. It would be recommended to use a shipping method with tracking to follow your returned product. Eledric will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged product returns. Please provide a copy of your tax invoice along with your product, in order for your return/refund. Any refund offered will be issued back onto the same credit card or into the same PayPal account that was used to place the order. Fill in the details provided on the ‘Returns’ page of Eledric’s website. WHATS NEEDED TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN
- Your receipt
- Information on the fault/failure to assist in processing your return
- Returning the product in the same condition as it was purchased. This includes packaging, accessories and manuals.
RETURNS WITH A RECEIPT
- We will ask for your full name, telephone number, e-mail address and signature in addition to your receipt.
- Any refund offered will be issued back onto the same credit card or into the same PayPal account that was used to place the order.
RETURNS WITHOUT A RECEIPT
- Proof of purchase by providing a bank statement or similar will be required to help us determine evidence.
- We will ask for a copy of your photo identification showing your name, address and signature.
- Without this information a return/refund will only be issued at Eledric’s discretion.
ASSESSING YOUR RETURN It may be necessary to conduct an assessment on your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. This may take up to 14 business days. There are also certain technical products that may require sending back to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment. These are items such as but not limited to:
- Solar Controllers
- Solar Panels
- Battery Electronics
- Custom Orders
EXCLUSIONS TO THE RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY In some instances a refund, replacement, or repair may not be offered. The following reasons would be:
- The product has been modified
- The product has been used in a manner other than intended
- The product has been misused in contrary to the user/instruction manual and/or packaging labels
- You have simply change your mind.
There are also certain products that are excluded under our ‘Returns & Exchange Policy’ unless they are faulty. The following exclusions would be but not limited to:
- Custom made products
- Gift cards, coupons, vouchers or the like
EXPENSES Any related expense to the return of your product return will be paid by the buyer/customer. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. SEE OUR OTHER POLICIES